Compensation Lawyers & Solicitors
Why employ a Compensation Lawyer?
The benefits of employing a personal injury Solicitor are easily outweighed when you look at the compensation awarded compared to someone administering their own claim, and dealing directly with the insurance company.
The main concerns that should be addressed when deciding if you need a Solicitor are quite simple. All you need to do is ask yourself;
- Is this injury going to affect me for the rest of my life, in one way or another?
- Can I keep working in this same environment, or will this type of work effect my injury or my ability to stay in this position?
- Will there be ongoing costs, such as medical treatment, hospital treatment, even medication or rehabilitation services that I will need to keep funding?
- Overall, has this injury affected my social life, personal life and family life?
- Do I know what a damages claim really is and how to get all of my entitlements from the insurer?
If you know that your injury is ongoing or permanently going to affect your future life it is a good idea to find out your legal entitlements and decide if this is the process for you.